RH011 - Communication Post-doc Researcher
One full time vacancy is open for research and development in the scope of Regional Project M1420-01-0145-FEDER-000002/ RH011, co-financed by “Madeira 14-20”.
The grant is for a period of 12 months, which it can be extended for periods of 12 months until the end of the project, for a maximum of 3 years.
Scientific Advisor: Prof. Dra. Valentina Nisi
Work Location: Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute – Madeira – Funchal
The candidate will carry out communication research as well as helping to shape and manage the UT Austin partnership collaboration, helping to arrange scientific events. The candidate is to pursue carrying out joint research with faculty or researchers over there.
Fellowship value: The monthly maintenance stipend is of 1495€ net, according to the Portuguese directives from the ministry of science and education www.fct.pt/apoios/bolsas/valores.phtml.en). This value can be complemented with social security reimbursement if the researcher subscribes the voluntary SSV according to the Portuguese Law – Lei Nº. 202/2012, de 27 de Agosto.
Required Education Level
- Candidate must hold a Ph.D. in Communication and/or Journalism
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Language ENGLISH
- Language Level Excellent
The jury will select the candidates based on a curricular evaluation and, if necessary, using job professional interviews.
The selection criteria is the following:
- Education Background and graduation (40%)
- Technology related skills relevant for the project execution (30%)
- Experience in related tasks (20%)
- English language skills (10%)
Members of the Jury: Prof. Dr. Nuno Jardim Nunes Prof. Dr. Julian Hanna, Prof. Dra. Valentina Nisi
Applications will be accepted by email ( ).
The application must include:
- Letter of introduction, explaining how the candidate is covering the requirements);
- CV (Europass) with a photo;
- Copy of all certificates that prove the habilitations mentioned in the CV