The Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute (M-ITI) invites applications for a Post-doc Researcher position, to begin in the first quarter of 2016 in the scope of Regional Project M1420-01-0145-FEDER-000002/ RH008, co-financed by “Madeira 14-20”. The candidate should be a dedicated psychology researcher, prepared to contribute to multidisciplinary projects focused on investigating benefits of international partnerships in the academic sector.
The Workplan defined for this project is: The selected applicant will study the impact of the factors culture and background in the learning process of the graduate students involved in international educational partnerships, as well as the effects for the local students, faculty, university and educational system.
- Candidates must hold a PhD degree in Psychology or similar.
- Proven advanced English knowledge.
- Previous experience associated with international educational partnerships management.
Psychological sciences - Psychology
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Strong knowledge of the Portuguese educational system, Carnegie Mellon Portugal partnership, and UT Austin Portugal partnership.
- Experience in the administration of international partnerships.
- Teaching experience.
- Demonstrated record of research related to teamwork and educational issues.
- Relevant scientific publications.
- Ability to work in an organized and structured way.
- Good social and team working skills.
- Capacity to work independently, according to the instructions received.
The jury will select the candidates based on a curricular evaluation and, if necessary, using job professional interviews.
The selection criteria is the following:
-Education Background and graduation (40%)
-Technology related skills relevant for the project execution (30%)
-Experience in related tasks (20%)
-English language skills (10%)
Applications will be accepted by email (email@example.com ).
Candidates should send:
- up-to-date CV
- a letter detailing research interests and applicable experience
- Copy of all certificates that prove the habilitations mentioned in the CV